Next handout… 25th of January 2014

Morsbags HomeForumsdates for diaries…Next handout… 25th of January 2014

This topic contains 103 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by ivybags ivybags 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

@ Squeak! Yes it is real and on my left inside wrist! I must have had it done after we last met up! I absolutely love it! Vintage logo now though! Yes things are going well in Leicester especially since we had our morsroom. You’ll have to come down and see us. We eat lots of cake! Most of them made by Waley 😀

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by offcuts offcuts.
    sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

Hi squeak, good to hear from you.
    Mr sazzie has taken fifteen bags into school today, I’m currently sat in the hairdressers having my sparkles done, I’ve brought ten bags with me to hand out….

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Tip Top Sazzie! 😀

I have just had a visit from a lovely lady, Freda. She has taken 30 bags to give to her Breathe Easy Choir. She has also made 10 bags since we met at Brocks Hill before Christmas> I gave her some ironed kits and fabric. She is taking bags to her daughter in Hong Kong.

Now I am waiting for Melissa from Witness Support ‘s husband to pick up 120 bags for the Witness and Victim Support.

JC
    JC
    Participant

Offcuts, I have my flicker settings set so that anyone can see the photos (the original image files are only allowed to me) but if some folks prefer to see them here instead of flicker, I’m happy to post them. Here are the four bags I got done yesterday and today.

JC
    JC
    Participant

JC
    JC
    Participant

DSCF0171
    DSCF0180

JC
    JC
    Participant

Hmm, I thought I knew how to use a link widget but I don’t. Sorry for the empty post!

masterclock
    masterclock
    Participant

“These are some lovely Offcuts2 bags ready to go out to the wild on saturday. I know the poppies are 90 degrees wrong and the Orla Keilyish bag is 180 degrees wrong but thats their charm! ;-)”

I know someone who gets into trouble if the flowers are the wrong way up …………………..

f

squeaks bags
    squeaks bags
    Participant

IMG_20140124_233000

IMG_20140124_233209

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by squeaks bags squeaks bags.
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by squeaks bags squeaks bags.
    squeaks bags
    squeaks bags
    Participant

I know the labels are the old ones but they are still morsbags!

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Lovely bags Squeak, your runners will be over the moon!

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by offcuts offcuts.
    offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Car is packed with bags, house is empty of bags (nearly)

Woohoo!!

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Lovely bags JC and Squeak. I can’t go bagging this weekend but I took 10 bags to the Calcott Hall Farm Shop yesterday. I didn’t think to photo them but they were very ordinary compared to the bags displayed here by you others! So I spared you really……
    Good luck everyone who can get out today and tomorrow and spring glorious surprises on the unsuspecting public.

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

Good morning…. Lovely bags JC and Squeak…. I’m sure whoever gets them will be delighted. Squeak I’m still using some of the old style labels too.
    Krisaby I’m sure you’re bags we’re equally scrumptious.
    I managed to finish 16 part made bags late last night with a bit of late night sewing, I’ve already been out and posted them through letter boxes at the end of the lane, I’ve kept a note of where I’m up to so i can carry on when I have more made, although I have been informed that more bags were requested at Mr Sazzies school… So that’s next weeks task sorted.
    In the meantime there is cake to be made…. Good to luck to everyone joining in today…. Wrap up warm and have fun, I’ll check back later to see what everyone has been up to x

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by sazzie sazzie.
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Ooooh, lots to read while eating breakfast!! 😀

25th January is a great choice of day, Pol. It’s dawned dry (for a change..) and not too cold here. I have my morsbags t shirt on, I’ll load up the car & we’ll be off soon.

ALL morsbags are gorgeous – it’s just that some appeal more to one person than another!! 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.