Next handout… 25th of January 2014

Morsbags HomeForumsdates for diaries…Next handout… 25th of January 2014

This topic contains 103 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by ivybags ivybags 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    masterclock
    masterclock
    Participant

Nice to hear about the old machines.

Just a quick word though, they must be PAT tested before used by public.

There are reasons….

f

Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

No problem Masterclock, I will be the only one using the electric one – public will use handcranks!

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

JC has posted these fabulous pictures on Flickr

morsbags 005

How gorgeous are they

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by ivybags ivybags.
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I tried to post the photos but failed!
    Then I noticed this “The owner has disabled downloading of their photos” Oh well….

They ARE lovely bags 😀 I especially like the one on the right

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

They are gorgeous bags JC 🙂

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by offcuts offcuts.
    Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

Wow – love those fabrics, especially the one with the little people on 🙂

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

When I saw them I thought Waley would like them!

squeaks bags
    squeaks bags
    Participant

Hi all, I have found my way back to the forum…. Love the new website. Looking great. I have been making a few morsbags every now and then the last couple of years and giving them away but I haven’t logged on in ages. New job a couple of years ago and being busy with other stuff has interfered. I have also been sewing various items to sell via Chorley Market and craft fairs. I have made 26 bags to giveaway on Saturday morning at the Cuerden Valley Park run. I will take some pics and post them here. Love to all who know me xx

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Hello Squeak, love from me and Grumpy and great to see you back. I have been following your making and running on fb. Looking forward to the pics xx

squeaks bags
    squeaks bags
    Participant

Hi Offcuts, is that a real tattoo? Very brave but very cool:-) 🙂 🙂 🙂
    Lovely to see how busy you have been in and around Leicester. Hugs xx

JC
    JC
    Participant

Thanks, folks! Waley, those little people are zombies. I’d bought the fabric (which is Zombie Apocaplyse by Emily Taylor) to make something for a friend who loves zombies. I then decided she’d need a morsbag, so that one has an owner already. 😀

Should I be posting the photos here and on the flicker page?

Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

I thought I could make out the phrase ‘zombie apocalypse’ on there! Wow, brilliant (one of my fave films is Shaun of the Dead! 🙂 ) Will have to search out Emily Taylor’s fabric!

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Hi Squeak! Nice to hear from you!! 😀 I hope your handout goes well on Saturday – I take it you’ll be giving away the bags AFTER the run??

JC, you can post photos on here or on flickr. (I only put them on flickr to get them onto here 😀 ) I was a bit surprised to find that we couldn’t carry them over onto here as you’ve got your photos set so they can’t be downloaded elsewhere. I didn’t know that was an option.

squeaks bags
    squeaks bags
    Participant

Oh yes, after the run 😉

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

JC, with my computer as you are uploading to Flickr it asks who you want to see the pics. The options are only you, family, friends,family and friends and anyone. I always click on anyone and then I just cut and pasted the address bar.

These are some lovely Offcuts2 bags ready to go out to the wild on saturday. I know the poppies are 90 degrees wrong and the Orla Keilyish bag is 180 degrees wrong but thats their charm! 😉

IMG_0165

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.