Some January statistics

Morsbags HomeForumsmorsbag chatSome January statistics

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I was intrigued to see that, this month, January 2015, worldwide, we have made 1534 bags and 5 new pods have registered.

Who has been making all those bags? I’ll tell you! 😉
    It was –
    Whetstone Whales
    Smore Bags
    Fleckney Bees
    Cushion lady
    Cuckoobird
    Macs Bags
    Offcuts 2
    Offcuts
    Kentish Essex Girls
    Butterfly Bags
    Bude Baggers
    Mizziemoo Crafts
    Whissybags
    PodNess
    Harrogate
    Cats in the bags
    Harborough Hit Bags
    Pastsynanna
    Handcross Bag Lady
    Ladybags
    Ostholstein
    Keyhole Stashbags
    Charnwood

Well done everyone! 😀

Catherine Appleton
    Catherine Appleton
    Participant

whoohooo we made the list! now i actually have a pod to manage, with a facebook page to look after, i don’t look in the forums on here very often, so i’m glad i saw this one!

Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

The forum seems to have been a little quiet just lately, now we know why. We have been too busy making bags. A wonderful total for one month.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I’m glad you both saw it – I find sometimes new posts languish a bit as they don’t show up in the “Recent Replies” list near the top of the page.

It would be nice if you could add a bit on the forum from time to time to keep us up to date with your new pod and its success, Cathapple. As I don’t “do” facebook, I can’t see your pod’s page on there.

I agree, Agwen, it’s a great month’s output! 😀

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

I do mention it to the Facebook buddies and there is a link to the website from all our pages. Definitely there’s a place for both as they are so different. It has been so exciting to see Bude Baggers building up their numbers of bags and baggers. 🙂

I didn’t realise my cats had their own pod!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by offcuts offcuts.
    butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

That’s really good to see who has been making. Are you going to do it every month? I’ve got some to add for February soon.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I thought I would, Tori, especially if people are interested. I thought that though not many post on the forum, it’s encouraging to see that pods across the world are steadily adding bags to our tally. 😀

I’d like to list new pods too, but when P and or J authorise them they disappear into the general list, and it seems impossible to find them again.

butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

I love seeing the numbers. Can I share some of your stats on our facebook page? I can just put a couple of bits of info and then tell people to look on here for more details.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Please do, Tori, I’d be delighted! 😀
    I regard anything on the forum as being in the public domain and wouldn’t mind it being shared on facebook, where appropriate.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Tori has taken over our fb page. she has lots of really good ideas :-)Her latest post had about 50 likes which is really going some!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by offcuts offcuts.
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Well done Tori! Share away! 😀 I’ve been keeping the list for February, ready for updating and posting at the end of the month.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.