Morsbags.com or Morsbags.org……

Morsbags HomeForumsHelp with the new site…Morsbags.com or Morsbags.org……

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sarah Sarah 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

Hi all, I haven’t posted on here for a long time…. Hope you are all well.

I have recently met up with a creative company based in Leicester who are planning a Net Zero sustainability event and want to get local morsbaggers involved which is exciting!

The issue is when they typed in morsbags.org to check out what we do, they got a warning message saying ‘Your connection isn’t private’….

I am just a bit concerned as that’s the URL on the labels. I know if we Google morsbags it brings up morsbags.com but just wanted to verify which is the actual site (I think it used to automatically redirect).

Hopefully Joe or another technical whizz will see this! Thanks 👍

Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

Just to say I emailed Joe and the issue is now resolved!

Many thanks Joe 👍

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Thanks for speaking up about the problem Sarah! Good job Joe 🙂 that was quick

Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

Hello again, unfortunately it appears the problem is there again – when you go to morsbags.org you see this message:

Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from morsbags.org (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more
    NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Again, I am worried as we are doing a big event next week and that’s the web address on the labels and the one we direct people to!

Thanks

Joby
    Keymaster

Hi all – am looking into this again – there is no reason it should have failed to renew the certificate and is being a pain to force it to do so. I’ll have it fixed soon though I’m sure – thanks for the heads up!

Joby
    Keymaster

All fixed now – thanks again!

Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

Thanks Joe that’s great.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.