Morsbags from books of fabric samples

Morsbags HomeForumsmorsbag chatMorsbags from books of fabric samples

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

Super duper bags Beattie. Xx

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Thank you! I’ve made some today but have supplemented a brocade front with a plain back. It made the turning in and out much easier, and it makes the lovely fabric stretch further.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Try the urban dictionary Beattie. I think it is the american meaning!

Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

Lovely bags. They help make shopping a pleasure.

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

On the strength of your post Beattie, I also looked Womble up on Google and it is certainly nothing like the definition Catherine was given. Perhaps it was all a joke. I am very pleased as I am fond of the Wombles. I like the string bag idea for something to do with the washed up string. I will try to do something clever and copy your link across to fb.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I’ve just tried the Urban Dictionary and it didn’t give any definitions like the one you emailed to me, Offcuts, but I looked up “womble”. A bit more exploration and I find that “Wombling” gives the one you copied to me. Why does “urban” translate as “unpleasant”? I’m glad to be rural (goes away to look up if that has any nasty other meanings….)

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.