Butterfly Bags and the school fair.

Morsbags HomeForumsmorsbag chatButterfly Bags and the school fair.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by offcuts offcuts 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

Yesterday was our the school fair at the primary school my youngest 3 children go to. We are a teeny, tiny village school with less than 60 pupils.
    Myself and my friend Louise, (who joined my pod in March) made over 150 bags between us to give away at the fair.
    All the adults were given a bag as they came into the fair. It worked really well and I’m sure that parents bought more things because they could carry them easily in their bags. Some people had to pick up a second bag after doing well on the Tombola
    I’m sure I will be seeing lots of the bags being used!!

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Wow, that’s fantastic Tori! We laughed about people being so lucky on the tombola that they needed a second bag! I’m so glad you had enough spares available to help out.

Cool bagging! 😀

Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

Glad your hand out went well. Giving people a bag as they go in is great, then them coming back for another bag, wonderful.

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Well done Butterfly! Great idea to give out bags as people arrived. I bet they were pleased and then in a really good mood for the rest of the day!

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Well done Tori and Louise! 😀 (Butterfly Bags are very close to the 1000 milestone!)

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

I love this idea, well done….. We have our school carnival this weekend, I might suggest this for next year…. 😉

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.