Win a Brand New Brother Sewing Machine!

Morsbags HomeForumschallenges and competitions…Win a Brand New Brother Sewing Machine!

This topic contains 43 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Pol
    Pol
    Keymaster
    Catherine Appleton
    Catherine Appleton
    Participant

The competition page says make 10 bags on a theme, but then further down the page says take a photo of your 20 bags?! So is it 10 or 20 bags? someone just. posted this on my Bude Baggers facebook page, so I know I’ll be asked. which is the correct number!

Catherine Appleton
    Catherine Appleton
    Participant

oh and also, can we do a communal entry ie 10 people each making 1 bag, or do all 10 have to be made by one person?

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

‘citing!

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I agree, Offcuts, it’s ‘citing!
    Thinking… what comes in batches/ lots / groups of ten…?

Cathapple, there may have been the odd typo on the original page, when I looked it was clear that a set of 10 bags is what is required, and I read it that a pod could have a combined entry if they want. I hope that’s correct, I’m sure Pol will clarify if not.

butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

Ooooo. This needs some thought. Great prize.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

I don’t think it has to be something that comes in 10’s. I read it as 10 bags with the same theme.

The Brother Innovis 10 is a great machine. WE have been using them for…….ages!

Pol
    Pol
    Keymaster

Cathapple – 10 bags and yes, communal entry is fine!

The theme is any theme – can be 10 of something or can be that the theme is tea towels, or the sea, or a colour or a reason or ANYTHING! Hopefully there’ll be some brilliant ideas as we can’t wait to see the entries… 🙂

Please spread the word to anyone you know, local schools, social media etc. – we want this to be a cracker of a comp!

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Well we now have an idea 💡 – just have to collect the material needed……

Tracy Cushing
    Tracy Cushing
    Participant

Great competition!

Are there any Ts&Cs anywhere? Specifically, is the competition open to applicants around the world or is it uk only?

Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

Members of Macs Bags all sound interested so we should get 10 to enter the competition.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Brilliant!x

JenMeister
    JenMeister
    Participant

I’m also wondering whether or not the competition is open to entrants world-wide 🙂

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Jen and Scalleywags, I asked Pol if the comp was open to entrants worldwide and she said YES!!!! 😀

Tracy Cushing
    Tracy Cushing
    Participant

That’s great news – thanks for letting us know Offcuts x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.