Three In a Bed

Morsbags HomeForumsmorsbag chatThree In a Bed

This topic contains 39 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Agwen Agwen 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

FINALLY!!! We have a date & time – Sunday 17th May, 7pm, Channel 4
    http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/dk66sw/three-in-a-bed–series-3—episode-7?fb_action_ids=356208504578713&fb_action_types=og.comments

“The first visit this week is to the five-star Stoodley Hunting Lodge in Todmorden, West Yorkshire – home of David Winfield, who used to own a chain of sex shops. David’s luxury rooms even boast a supply of condoms – a far cry from what’s offered by his first rivals, Jo and Dominic De Rosa. At the Inner Guidance Retreat Centre in Lavenham, Suffolk, yoga and detox are the order of the day. The final competitors are Tanya and Andy Bellamy, who recently set up Coastal Valley Camp & Crafts in Newquay, Cornwall, offering glamping and willow weaving. The contest features meat-free, gluten-free and sugar-free dining, talk of sex toys, and a crafty afternoon sewing reusable shopping bags.”

butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

Yay!! That’s exciting. Xx

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Fantastic news Beattie. Did they put their sex toys in the morsbags? Can’t wait to see the programme, 🙂

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I have to confess that the first I heard about the sex toys was when I read it this afternoon! Where they might have put them is not something I feel I should enquire into…..

Pol
    Pol
    Keymaster

Yay! A date 🙂 Will record but also will be watching… sounds like an intriguing mix of places to stay…

butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

I can’t find it on my Sky TV guide. 😞

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

What IS happening? Offcuts tells me that she phoned Channel 4 enquiries and they confirmed that Three In A Bed isn’t on for the next 2 weeks.
    Apologies for getting us all excited! I got my info from Tanya @ Coastal Valley. Presumably she was misled, like the rest of us, by the Radio Times. Ahh well, after the Bank Holiday, maybe…..

masterclock
    masterclock
    Participant

Yes <gloom> nothing on the 17th in the today’s Telegraph guide either. Perhaps we should have created a bit more excitement for them, but I must admit my main aim was to keep it safe and calm.
    Hard to see how there will be any audience given the way they keep shuffling things about, but then I don’t care for the way they keep reorganizing the supermarket so we can’t find things!

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Marketing trick to make you see things you don’t normally see while you are looking!

I was waiting outside Radio Leicester studio to be interviewed about a morsbag thing when the news came through that Margaret Thatcher had passed away so it was Offcuts off and Maggie on! I just took it in my stride even though this particular opportunity was lost there are always others!

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I remember that! You’d invited me to come with you. We got to wave to Rupal through the window, then the producer came out and broke the news to us that we’d been bounced out by Maggie. Never mind, there’s always another time! And we still got to visit Richard III.

Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

We have spotted a three in a bed episode on Thursday at 11.00am and 7.00pm on Home channel and it is coming from Newquay. Is this the programme we have all been waiting for?

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I don’t know Agwen! I’ve just had a look at the online listings and can’t find it on Channel Four’s website. I had to google Home Channel (we don’t have a TV) and have found some Three in a Bed on it, but the blurb says the place in Newquay is purpose built, and the one we filmed at is a campsite, so it looks as if this is a repeat of a previous series.

I remember when we were filming, the participants and the film crew were going on to a restaurant in the town, and they couldn’t use Tanya and Andy’s first choice of eatery as a previous programme had been filmed in Newquay and had already featured it.

Still, it makes me hope that morsbags will get seen by more people as the programme gets repeated, if it ever gets on air at all!! 😉

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

At long last, almost a year after filming took place, Channel 4’s listing shows the episode of Three in a Bed that features Coastal Valley Camping and Crafts – and has a minute or so of morsbags-making.

Channel 4, Monday 24th August at 1pm.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Ooh good!!

masterclock
    masterclock
    Participant

Filmed a year ago???? where has all the time gone?

Might be amusing to see how many (few?) references to Morsbags you can spot??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.