Three In a Bed

Morsbags HomeForumsmorsbag chatThree In a Bed

This topic contains 39 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Agwen Agwen 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Now it can be told!! Last September we joined Tanya and Andy at Coastal Valley Camp and Crafts for a day of filming. They had been selected to compete in the “B&B-Off” that is known as Three In a Bed. Three Bed and Breakfast establishments go head-to-head and compete on their facilities, breakfasts and activities – and the activity is where we came in.

Tanya had very kindly asked if we would come to their lovely crafts tent and help the three sets of B&B owners make a morsbag as their activity.

So on the due day, several hours of waiting around were followed by an hour’s filming and morsbags will probably appear for about 30 seconds on one of the programmes.

I’m sure you’re dying to know when it will be, but all I can tell you at the moment is that the series is restarting on Wednesday 18th March on Channel 4 at 8pm, and we’re not on the first programme.

So check your TV guides weekly, happy morsbaggers!

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Beattie, this is the most amazing piece of news ever! I have just checked the Three in a Bed website and I don’t think you are on prog 2 either.

Can’t wait………:-)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by offcuts offcuts.
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I checked the Three in a Bed website and could only see the first week – will go and check and post a link…..

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster
    Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Oh Beattie! Wonderful news. Marvellous news. Superb news!

Pol
    Pol
    Keymaster

This is SO exciting!!!! Can’t wait to see it – v impatient! 🙂

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Not on prog 3 either. While we were filming the crew said they were working on programmes 5 and 6, but they wouldn’t necessarily be shown in the order they were made.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

I have just had a brilliant idea. Maybe you could ask them!

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I don’t have a way of contacting them Offcuts, and they were always very clear that they made the programmes, but the scheduling was out of their hands. They are supposed to let T&A know (who will then let us know) when it’s coming up, but nothing so far.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Ah! We’ll have to be in suspenders then! 😉

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I fear I may be waving to you from the cutting room floor, figuratively speaking! The production team were working on episodes 5 & 6, but only 4 appear on the TV listing, the last one having been shown last night and I can’t find it in next week’s TV schedule. Oh well!! 😕

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

I think they do mess around with the scheduling. It moved from wednesday to sunday.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

True! We haven’t given up hope, but are braced NOT to become TV stars, after all!! *irony alert*

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Shame. How silly of the producers not to spot real talent when they see it. I bet you were the best bit of the whole programme. Disappointed 🙁

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

It might still be on Krisaby. We’re keeping our eyes peeled. Thank you, I have just remembered something Beattie asked me to do tonight. You have just saved my bacon!! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.