May Handout

This topic contains 25 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Krisaby Krisaby 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Very exciting about the new handout date! We already have a morsbagger in BobbinsN Buttons pod who is going to give out bags in her grandson’s playground. 🙂

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Thanks for highlighting the handout Offcuts! I don’t keep an eye on the morsbags front page, so wouldn’t have seen it unless you’d said.

For anyone else like me, the date is 4th May, which is a Bank Holiday Monday. I don’t know where we’ll be that day, having a holiday and will be coming back to this country just before then.

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

ooh how exciting – off to search through my stash to see if I have any star wars fabric – :-0

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Any particular reason for the Star Wars hunt Sazzie?

Pol
    Pol
    Keymaster

Ahh – May the 4th – May the Force be With You?!

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

oh! *groan*!! 🙂

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Ha!

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

Apologies…. Couldn’t help myself

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

I’m aiming to make at least one bag a day during April, and will keep them for may 4th handout…. Miss Evie’s school is closed on that day for May Day but I will ask if I can put them in the staff room that week…. Ive not done a school handout since she started in September so fingers crossed.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

new school new baggings!

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Great idea Sazzie. We might change the date of our handout by a day or so too, as we’ve found Bank Holidays a bit awkward – not many shoppers around & that’s what we want people to associate their bag with.

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

I’m also going to bag the PTFA

butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

I’ve just been getting lots of bags ready for the big handout. We asked if anyone on our facebook group would like some to giveaway. We’ve have had about 10 people offer to give bags away at their workplace, school playground or to their neighbours. Great way for morsbags to reach some new people.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

And I wanted to say that Butterfly is doing an amazing job! She has had over 1000 hits on the morsbags Leicestershire Facebook page! We have redirected requests from outside Leicestershire to here. 🙂

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

I spotted that Squeak aka Carole is giving away morsbags at one of her runs. Here it is. Getaload of the stripey number!! Hope it goes well Squeak!

A Morsbags Sociable Guerilla Bagging giveaway for me tomorrow at Preston parkrun. The rainbow striped one is for Jim McLean (well For Dawn….) The others are for anyone who wants one. The exchange is that they have to be used instead of plastic bags!

11205519_10206026007436614_4649572261675628190_n

http://www.parkrun.org.uk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.