LABELS

This topic contains 28 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by ivybags ivybags 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

Labels are flying out at the moment. I wonder if the G7 has highlighted plastic polution enough.
    The Mount Recyclemore installation on the dunes opposite Carbis Bay was absolutely spot on – google it if you havnt heard already

All the new labels are specially printed in memory of our wonderful Rosie AKA Offcuts, who we sadly lost earlier this year

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

A very fitting tribute to Rosie

Joby
    Keymaster
    butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

The labels for Rosie are an awesome tribute to an amazing lady. I will definitely be sewing some Morsbags very soon

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

So beautifully written. We can never forget Rosie. She was unique

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Thank you Ivybags and Joby!
    I’ve been absolutely at a loss to post a fitting tribute to Rosie. The special edition labels are lovely.

So now we need to fetch out our most colourful fabric bits and whizz up some morsbags with non-matching handles to commemorate the most colourful, passionate morsbagger who ever wore odd crocs.

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

And post pictures on our Facebook page

Nicky Johns
    Nicky Johns
    Participant

Just wondering if we can still choose to buy the previous labels? I’m fully in favour of remembering Rosie (she was indeed awesome), but for newcomers to morsbagging it’s not so meaningful, nor to the random recipients of a bag with that label! I really like the “handmade, recycled, free” on my morsbags! Perhaps offer a choice on the Buy Labels page?

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Thanks for your input Nicky, I will draw admin’s attention to it.

Nicky Johns
    Nicky Johns
    Participant

Thanks Beattie!

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

Hi Nicky
    I am the main distributer of labels in UK, and I dont have any of the standard labels left, and Im not sure that our other admin does
    I do have a small supply of old labels myself (the square ones) – probably less than 100, so if you only want a small number I could send some of those out, as long as you E mail me, or message on here so that I can look out for your order
    Anne
    Admin

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

PS Nicky – what is your Pod name ?

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Anne, I have quite a few of the old style labels left (the viscose ones, pre-environmentally-friendly cotton ones) if that would help?

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

Thanks Beattie
    Nicky hasnt put an order through yet, but if I need any Ill let you know

Anne

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Okey dokey Anne, I’ll await your email/ message.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.