The more the word spreads about morsbags – the more morsbags will be made – the fewer plastic bags will be used – the happier the whales will be!
There are lots of ways you can help with this (most of the documents below are editable) and all available for you to print/use. Thank you very much to morsbaggers who’ve made them.
If you have any other designs/ideas/layouts etc. please email them to us so we can share them here, or post them on the forum. Some people add a local contact for donations of unwanted thread, sewing machines, material etc.
A bit of local info about morsbags can drum up support, supplies and new pod members, not to mention new friends!
1) Morsbags Logos for using as however you may need (An .rtf text file is included regarding best practices):
- Morsbags-Org-Logos.zip (2870 downloads) (PNG image file)
2a) Information sheet for putting into morsbags:
- Bag-Flyer-Template_Word1.doc (3505 downloads) (Word Doc – edit the details in Word)
- Bag-Tag-Template_Hand2.doc (2086 downloads) (Word Doc – hand write in the details)
- Bag-Flyer-Template_Hand1.pdf (2266 downloads) (PDF – hand write in the details)
The same but in German/Deutsch:
- Bag-Flyer-Template_Word-DE.doc (996 downloads) (Word Doc – edit the details in Word)
- Bag-Flyer-Template_Hand-DE.doc (751 downloads) (Word Doc – hand write in the details)
- Bag-Flyer-Template_Hand-DE.pdf (949 downloads) (PDF – hand write in the details)
2b) Alternative ‘bag tag’ for tying on to the morsbag handle. 2 pages = 2 sides. (based on a design by marvelous ‘minx’ pod, Bristol):
- Bag-Tag-Template_Hand1.doc (2428 downloads) (Word Doc – Hand write pod name or edit in Word)
- Bag-Tag-Template_Hand.pdf (1731 downloads) (PDF – Hand write in pod name)
Morsbaggers are cautious about wasting paper, but sometimes they feel it’s worthwhile to put a bit of extra info into a morsbag to further explain the ethos. Some morsbaggers use small cards, others use recycled paper…
3) Blank ‘Header’ Page – ideal for making a poster to put in your local shop window/noticeboard/library/school and so on
- Morsbags-Blank-Header.doc (1107 downloads) (Word Doc – edit to add your own content)
- Morsbags-Blank-Header.pdf (1011 downloads) (PDF – Print off and hand write/draw your content in)
4) Display window stickers. Print this (laminate if poss), then blu-tac into your car/house/helicopter window.
5) Give a talk in your local school/WI/library/prison/nursing home/front room…..
- Morsbags-Powerpoint.ppt (1689 downloads) (PPT – A basic PowerPoint Template to make your own.)
- Films to show people:
5) Make a cloth banner or bunting out of scraps like these: