Who added bags in February?

Morsbags HomeForumsmorsbag chatWho added bags in February?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by offcuts offcuts 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Between us all we made 1890 bags in February 2015.

Here is the list of pods that added bags this month –
    (This list is wrong, two pod names are missing. Please scroll down a few posts to find the correct one)
    Offcuts
    Mac Bags
    Bude Baggers
    Cuckoobird
    Littlefrog
    Fleckney Bees
    LarkeieBags
    GS Troop 2123
    cats in the bags
    Pickering Stitchers
    Poddington Peas
    Dasiybags
    bobbin bags
    Harborough Hit Bags
    Bagseythat
    Kentish Essex Girls
    Butterfly Bags
    Innsbruck
    Whissybags
    Sparkling Wye WI
    Offcuts2

Well done everyone! All those bags make a difference 😀

Cuckoobird (that’s me!) made a dramatic increase in number of bags made – temporarily!
    A typo when entering the new tally added 78300 too many, for about 20 seconds, til I removed them again!
    😳

It’s made the graph of my pod’s additions look a bit odd, with a big spike up, and down again.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by beattie beattie. Reason: To notify that this list has 2 omissions
    butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

That’s a fabulous total especially considering February is a short month!

butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

I’ve posted on our Facebook page about the amount of bags made in February. I have also included a link to the website. Xx

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I agree, Tori! Thanks for copying to your fb page. 😀

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Don’t tell me I have done something wrong again? I added bags in February! I shall now go into a sulky decline.

masterclock
    masterclock
    Participant

Oh err……….

Krisaby, please give us a chance to investigate.

Beattie is out with the choir at some do. No idea when she will get back, but will be onto it as soon as we can.

In the mean time sorry cubed.

F

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Dear Krisaby! I’m back from choir and have double checked the list for February. My humble apologies – you are right! I think your pod is Ladybag? I’m afraid I left both you AND Greenbaglady off the list in error! 😥
    Here is the corrected one. I hope I haven’t made any more mistakes. Please let me know if there are any.

The corrected list of “Who made bags in February?”

Offcuts
    Mac Bags
    Bude Baggers
    Cuckoobird
    Littlefrog
    Fleckney Bees
    LarkeieBags
    GS Troop 2123
    cats in the bags
    Pickering Stitchers
    Poddington Peas
    Greenbaglady
    Daisybags
    bobbin bags
    Harborough Hit Bags
    Bagseythat
    Kentish Essex Girls
    Butterfly Bags
    Innsbruck
    Whissybags
    Ladybag
    Sparkling Wye WI
    Offcuts2

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Oh Bless! I am now a mollified Ladybag! x

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Phew!!
    Thank you Krisaby!

I’ve started a new system. I’m keeping a list as we go along, instead of having to scroll through hundreds of entries. I hope it works better….

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Thank you for doing this for us Beattie x

butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

I’m doing pretty well adding bags for the March total. Not only am I joining Pol in the bag a day challenge, I also have a fabulous new member to my pod. My lovely friend Louise has got the morsbag bug and has already made more than 20 bags.

Pol
    Pol
    Keymaster

I love this thread!! I’ve always wanted to be a numbers person and love all the stats but lose my mind when counting so THANK YOU Beattie for doing this – fascinating. I’ll also add it to the other fb page if that’s ok – just what I was thinking Tori x

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

OF COURSE it’s OK Pol!! I don’t know how you keep up with all the different websites – I don’t think I’d ever get off my butt if I did them too.

It just struck me, when I was adding some bags to my tally, that we don’t usually know who else is making them.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Beattie is also brilliant at finding stats for Offcuts2 when I need them. I recently had a meeting with the new boss and Beattie found all the wheres and wherefores that I needed. Thank you Beattie!

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Thank you Offcuts! I’m glad you were able to use the info I trawled together for you. I hope the meeting went well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.