Scarisbrick Food Fayre

Morsbags HomeForumsyour areaScarisbrick Food Fayre

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

I will be handing out morsbags at this years Scarisbrick Food Fayre on May 4th and 5th.
    This is the second year the event is being held, I visited it last year and there were lots of local producers of artisan foods and local farmers selling high quality wonderful products. It is held at a local garden centre (about ten minutes drive from me) with the stalls outside in the plants and nursery area. Entry is free… And there is also a wonderful coffee shop within the garden centre.

As soon as the January handout is complete and I’ve made bags for the ladies at a craft group I go to, I will begin work for this event.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Splendid news Sazzie 😀

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Sounds lovely Sazzie 😀 Don’t forget to bag all the other stallholders, you get some lovely and delicious free samples in return and they’ll often direct customers who need a bag to you instead of handing out plastic bags, so you score a double win!!

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

Sadly I’ve had to withdraw from this event.
    However I wish them every success and I’m keeping my fingers crossed for dry weather.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear you can’t do this event, Sazzie. Hope you’re OK & that it goes well anyway.

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

I know it’s a great shame that I’ve had to withdraw, I’ve agonised over it for a few weeks but my recent hospital stay and recovery has really taken it out of me and dramatically reduced the amount of bags I’m making.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I wondered if your withdrawal was caused by the effects of your illness lingering on. I’m sure you’re recovering, and some nice spring sunshine will help, but take it easy in the meantime.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.