Pod of The Month

Morsbags HomeForumsmorsbag chatPod of The Month

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by offcuts offcuts 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Its always exciting to see a new Pod of the Month. I have been following Bude Baggers on Facebook and it was SO exciting to see the numbers growing and growing. I love reading about their beach wombling, walking their dogs on the beach and excitement as they made their way at the pod table. Brilliant work Cathapple!!

• This topic was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by offcuts offcuts.
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Oh, do we have a new “Pod of the Month”? Will go away and read it!! 😀

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Wow, Cathapple, you’ve done well! It’s inspiring to read about you and your pod. Well done keeping thirty-whatever-it-was people motivated! Good move to hitch up with the beach cleaners 😀

Pol
    Pol
    Keymaster

Pictures too on front page now… they are doing brilliantly aren’t they… inspirational.

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

Fantastic!

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Great news about Bude Baggers. I follow Cathapple on fb too. I very much enjoy the beach combing stories.

Catherine Appleton
    Catherine Appleton
    Participant

ooh just saw this post – thanks everyone, we don’t always stick strictly to morsbags related stuff on our facebook page haha!

We’re going to have an exciting day on 14th june – it’s the final day of Bude Arts and Music Festival, and we’re going to be using the lovely traditional bandstand for the day, right in the middle of it all – there’s electricity so we can take machines so people can make a bag to take away, and we’re going to string a washing line of bags right round the top of the bandstand to decorate it!

It takes place right in the middle of Bude, so loads of people will be there, so it’ll really up our profile in the area – whoohooo!

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Wonderful news for a wonderful pod! I have always wanted to morsbag in a bandstand! Never let it be said that I am jealous tho’!

Catherine Appleton
    Catherine Appleton
    Participant

lol,offcuts! I’ll take pics so that somebody more clever than me *ahem* can put them on here…

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Your event in June sounds wonderful, Cathapple! I’m looking forward to the photos already 😀

Catherine Appleton
    Catherine Appleton
    Participant

whoohooo we just broke the 1600 barrier! and went up a place on page 1, loving my pod members!

Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

Having a bagging event in a bandstand sound lovely. Hope it goes well for you all. Congratulations on reaching 1600

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Well done Cathapple! 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.