Pausing in US :(

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Agwen Agwen 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PaulaT
    Participant

Due to the corona virus, our stores and food pantries are asking that people do not bring in reusable bags. Because so much is unknown about this virus, I fear this could go on for a long time.
    Our pod isn’t even a year old and was starting to really take off. We were giving away almost 2 dozen a month to Food Pantries. And had plans for give-aways Farmer’s Markets this summer. Now I wonder how long we will have to wait before we can even give bags away!
    How is this all going for others?

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

PaulaT, I’m so sorry to hear that your morspod has had to pause operations. I hope you will be able to restart giving away reusable morsbags when it is deemed to be safe to do so again.

Maybe you could use the time to build up a big stock of bags ready for a renewed campaign some time in the future?

Thanks for letting us know how things stand where you are.

Kathy Kennedy
    Kathy Kennedy
    Participant

My favorite grocery store also is stopping reusable bags at this time, here in the central part of United States of America.

I wish the best for all my fellow Morsbaggers. May you all stay safe!

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Thanks for writing Kathy.It seems the same here in the UK.

I found this video tutorial on unpacking your shopping useful –

I hope we all come through safe and well and are able to resume “normal life” later.

Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

Thank you Beattie that video was very useful.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.