New bag maker

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lizzj
    Lizzj
    Participant

Hi as a newbie do I just start making bags and pass them on ? Do I have to join a pod or start a pod even ? Many thanks Liz

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Hi Liz, thanks for asking!

We’d love you to either join an existing pod, or start your own as that way your morsbags add to everyone else’s morsbags in terms of global impact. That’s why every morsbag needs its label https://morsbags.com/product-category/labels-2/ and every morsbag counts!

We like pods to keep the number of bags made and given away up to date as it encourages everyone to see how many have been made across the world.

As I write, the global tally stands at 386,261, up by 22 from this morning when I started writing this reply to you – it’s an ever-increasing number and we’re always pleased when someone else joins in.

Lizzj
    Lizzj
    Participant

Well I’ve just made my first Morsbag ! Having slowed down on the Mask sewing,a mere 200 now ! It’s lovely to move on to this I’ll try and gather interest from our PPE sewing group here in Tisbury and see if they are interested. Well done all of you just amazing work …

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Congratulations Liz! How did you get on, making your first Morsbag? I find making morsbags easier than making masks – there’s a lot more leeway and they don’t have to fit, just carry shopping! 🙂

We’d be delighted if you can start a pod, or find an existing one near you. There are quite a few new pods that have been started recently by groups that were sewing PPE and / or scrubs for health workers and have moved on to making morsbags.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.