Mini Morsbags

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Krisaby Krisaby 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Cynthia Claydon
    Participant

Here are some mini Morsbags made by our new bagger, Mary G. Every month she turns small offcuts of fabric and applique shapes into lovely little children’s bags. We save these for events during the summer (such as Harborough by the Sea) where we have lots of little visitors!

Mini Morsbags

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

What adorable little bags! I’m so glad you have a special event to give them out at. 😀 The children who get them will love them.
    You’ve reminded me that I’ve got quite a few pirates to applique onto plain bags. It’s a great way of using up otherwise dull fabric.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Stunning bags Mary, thanks for posting them Missy G. Great to spread the non-plastic message to the littl’uns.

Its wonderful to have different morsbaggers in the pods with different specialities and interests. 😀

Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

Lovely little bags. I am sure the new owners will love them.

It is nice to use up the smaller pieces of fabric.

Pol
    Pol
    Keymaster

These are inspirational – lovely 🙂 Thanks for showing us… my morsbags suddenly look a bit dull!

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

I haven’t got the photo 🙁

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

It was there before Krisaby, but it’s disappeared, so it’s not you, it’s flickr! Maybe Missy G took the photo off flickr or changed who can see it – or flickr itself has a problem….

Cynthia Claydon
    Participant

Not sure why the photo has disappeared! I can still see it on flickr. I’ll have a go at reloading it.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Thank you Missy G! It’s in your post above but not in your original one – how strange!! 😕

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Thank you Missy G! Absolutely lovely. Glad the photo wasn’t lost for ever. They are really delightful.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.