International Morsbagging Weekend November 2017

Morsbags HomeForumsdates for diaries…International Morsbagging Weekend November 2017

This topic contains 44 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    UvonM
    Participant

Hi, die Nähdamen made another 22 Morsbags… so the running total is 92!!!

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

That’s a fantastic night’s work everyone! Sorry I missed you out Kathy, I thought you were sewing today.

I’ll come back later and see how the Sunday shift is getting on. Have a happy day!

Oh wow everybody, that’s brilliant!! Ive managed two more this morning so that’s a total of 94. Ill try for a couple more this afternoon 🙂

UvonM
    Participant

Hi, die Nähdamen made another 11 morsbags… so the running total is 105!!!

I’ve made two more, that’s it for me. Ive
    Really enjoyed being part of this international weekend
    Running Total now 107.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

images

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Offcuts new morsbagger Caroline has made another 3 today so the running total is now

Unknown

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by offcuts offcuts.
    UvonM
    Participant

Hi, die Nähdamen finally made another 7 morsbags. The running total is now 117!
    We really had lots of fun and enjoyed it very much being part of the Morsbagging Weekend! Maybe we can start allover again in spring 2018… :-)))

Kathy Kennedy
    Kathy Kennedy
    Participant

I just finished one more, so the running total is 118!
    This was a fun idea!

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

That’s a great score, well done everyone who took part. It’s good to feel connected by sewing to people all over the world. We could take up Ursula’s suggestion and pick another date in the spring, but let’s get Christmas over before we think about it! 😀

Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

Sorry for the delay in adding to the total, I had visitors. The Macs Bags ladies have made 33 bags to add to the weekends total.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Way-hay! Thanks Agwen, that’s even better 😀

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Well done us!! ;-D

HazratDeewana
    Participant

Yeah i am agree with you “Hello Everyone from a sunny but frosty Sussex in England.
    That’s a gorgeous bag Offcuts. I’m just off to my craft room start my bag making., Will check back in before lunch to add my total. Happy Morsbagging everyone.”
    Best regards
    HazratDeewana

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Hi HazratDeewana! The day when we were all sewing together and adding bags on here as they were made was back in November.

Why have you copied and pasted Tintin’s original post?

Please do update your pod’s tally as you make bags though. Have you registered a pod? What is its name?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.