I have just now discovered this amazing project!

Morsbags HomeForumspics of morsbags & morsbaggersI have just now discovered this amazing project!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Participant

…and immediately ordererd the first 100 labels 🙂

Here are my first 7 Morsbags!

I still practice and perhaps I’ll succeed one day in sewing THE perfect Morsbag! :-)))

Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Participant

No. 7 🙂

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Lovely morsbags Stephanie. I like number 7 the best!

Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Participant

Thank you very much 🙂
    It’s an old duvet cover: I’ll do much more with this fabric. I like the colors! I’ll show you them…

Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

Hi Stefanie. All of the bags look lovely but I like No. 5, the one with the cats best.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Thanks for posting the pictures of your first bags Stefanie! 😀 I’m with Agwen, I like them all – you’re obviously an experienced needle-person, but I like the kittens and the way you’ve placed the paws and little tail overlapping the tartan. Super! 😀

I also pick out no 6 – the one with inset strips of turquoise as well – nice!

masterclock
    masterclock
    Participant

Dreamy bags – going to be a challenge to improve on those!

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Oh Stephanie! What lovely bags. They are all brilliant but perhaps No 6 is my favourite – just ahead of No 7 ! Looking forward to seeing lots more pictures when you have time for another splurge.

Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Participant

You are all very nice 🙂
    But I’m a beginner as you can see on the next pictures :-)))

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

They don’t look like beginners bags, Stephanie 😀 I think you’re being over critical of yourself – they’re lovely and I’m sure the eventual owners will like them.

I’ve tried out rounded corners sometimes too – it’s nice to make some variations and experiment.

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

You are a marvel Stephanie!

Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Participant

And the next no. 19 and 20 in Patchwork this time 🙂

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Gorgeous! I think I am right in thinking Stefanie is in Butterfly’s (aka Tori) fat quarter exchange group. She told me that she always puts her fat quarters into a morsbag. I love it how the morsbag message spreads.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Love your patchwork bags Stephanie!! I’ve been making one today, but couldn’t finish it as the labels got put away in the caravan by mistake. I need to get them out again in daylight.

I like the mix of fabrics you’ve used. 😀

Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Participant

You’re so sweet! Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.