How is everyone?

Morsbags HomeForumsmorsbag chatHow is everyone?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Thanks for asking the question Hetty, and thanks to both Anns (Ivybags and Monty Morsbags) for such creative answers!
    I find making masks more difficult than making morsbags. “Touch it and it’s yours” is a good rule for giveaways in Covid times!

HappyHoff
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m not sure how to use this forum but here goes. I have ordered labels twice once in July then again in September and have not received any labels from either order. I tried to go to the support page but found I needed a “ticket” so pushed the button to submit my first ticket. That would not allow me to submit my question. So here I am looking for help. Can anyone give me some help? Thanks Pat

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Hi Pat, thanks for asking the question. That sounds very unsatisfactory! I will pass your enquiry on to the volunteers who supply labels. Please could you let me know which country you are in as different arrangements supply some parts of the world.

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

These orders are now being chased. There is a label supplier in the States. Morsbags admin is making contact with her to ensure your orders are processed.
    So sorry you have had to wait, and thank you for raising it here, as we keep an eye on all posts
    Anne
    UK label admin

Kathy Kennedy
    Kathy Kennedy
    Participant

As of this week, at least one grocery store in my area (Columbia, Missouri, USA) is now allowing us to use our own reusable bags for shopping again. Hooray!

I send my best wishes to all of you, and hope you and your families are well.

–Kathy

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

It’s lovely to hear from you Kathy, and with good news too. I’m pleased that you are able to use your own bags again where you live.

It’s strange how different places handle the shopping bag issue. In the village where I live, one well organised mid-sized shop has a system to control the number of people allowed in at any one time. Even if you’ve only popped in for one item you have to take a wire basket. If there isn’t a basket available you can’t go in and have to wait outside = control system for numbers. But it’s still perfectly normal to bring your own bag and pack into it when the cashier has put your shopping through the till.

Other than a few small bits and pieces from local shops we haven’t been inside a supermarket since February 2020, so I am unable to comment on what happens here in the UK. I see that people ordering using “Click and Collect” are encouraged to bring their own reusable bags to pack the shopping into. We have had our supermarket shopping delivered for over a year now, and it’s a long time since it ALL arrived in plastic bags. Now only a few items are in plastic (fish, raw meat, mostly) and that’s in spite of ticking the “no plastic bags” box when ordering. 🙁

Can other morsbaggers comment on reusable bag use where they live now that life is returning towards a tentative sort of normal?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.