Hey team ! I’ve only gone & got myself a blooming POD!

Morsbags HomeForumswelcome new podsHey team ! I’ve only gone & got myself a blooming POD!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lindy loo
    Participant

Whoop whoop it’s my birthday tomorrow & today I’ve sewn handles/cut out more handles & bags ready for me to sew sew sew tomorrow … can’t wait got around 30 bags to make up now.. I find it easier if I have handles cut out or sewn
    Been making a list of who to give out too + I’m going to give a bag extra so my chums can give away too .., need lots !! Sew (lol) excited to be out there & save the planet with 1 morsbag at a time !!
    Anyway hope you’re all well?, take care & I’ll send pics tomorrow (hopefully)
    Love linda

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

Happy Birthday Sewing Day Lindy Loo

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Happy birthday Lindy Loo! Hope you’re having fun morsbagging. It’s a great idea to give an extra bag to each friend to give away too. 😀

Lindy loo
    Participant

Thanks everyone xx didn’t make as many bags as I liked but managed 6 in the end xx

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Ah, don’t worry Linda. I’m sure you had a great day and 6 bags is good going.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.