Handing out my bags

Morsbags HomeForumsyour areaHanding out my bags

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lindy loo
    Participant

Enjoying handing out the bags I’ve made & explaining the concept
    Linda xx

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

That’s brilliant Linda! It’s fun, isn’t it 😀

Lindy loo
    Participant

Totally I handed out over 40 bags in Tescos … I made bags for Halloween but I was at work and the family felt “weird” giving them out xx they are purple with the word blood on it in red & a outline of a bat… think I’ll find a blood session with the blood bank & hand them out there

Lindy loo
    Participant

Totally I handed out over 40 bags in Tescos … I made bags for Halloween but I was at work and the family felt “weird” giving them out xx they are purple with the word blood on it in red & a outline of a bat… think I’ll find a blood session with the blood bank & hand them out there

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

They sound great Linda!

Lindy loo
    Participant

Thanks 😊

Lindy loo
    Participant

Handed out 41 Morsbags This week in Tesco’s and in my local slimming world group, just made another nine and been gifted three whole binliners of duvets pillowcases curtains fitted sheets to make lots more bags
    Linda

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Great job Linda! People who are given a free bag want to give something back to you. As we’re not allowed to take money, they contribute (very generously) by donating unwanted fabrics. As a single duvet cover will usually make 9 morsbags, fabric supply often looks after itself and all those duvet covers, pillowcases and curtains are saved from landfill.

It’s one of the things I just LOVE about morsbags! 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.