HAMPTON COURT HANDMADE FESTIVAL

Morsbags HomeForumsdates for diaries…HAMPTON COURT HANDMADE FESTIVAL

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

Morsbags are there:

Friday 13th

Good luck to Jean, Beattie, Frank, Pandora, Nadia, Helen and Val who are volunteering on the stall today at Hampton Court Handmade Festival! They are already in full swing and the machines are whirring… 🎪

(Massive thanks to Beattie and Frank for transporting all the show stuff to London and to them and Jean for being the Super Trooper Team who set up the machines and decorated the stall so it looks fabulous!

This mornings post :

Good luck to Jean, Vera, Judith, Pandora, Nicky, Anne-Marie, Kate and Polly who are volunteering in the tent today at Hampton Court Handmade Festival! Our machines were all busy 12 minutes after the gates had opened!!!!

Well done team – updates on Facebook Morsbags Sociable Guerilla Bagging

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Thanks for posting ivybags! I’m hoping to post some photos from yesterday when I’ve got to grips again with flickr

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Here is a test photo – our lovely marquee in the sun and quite busy

morsbags stall in business

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Here we are –

distant view, cropped

And our first couple of customers

1st morsbag made on Friday

2nd morsbag made on Friday

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

71 morsbags were added to the global tally on Friday. I wonder how many will be made today?

newbiebagger
    Participant

HI
    Well i know that 71 bags were made on Friday !! and on Saturday just before i left there were more than that on the tally sheet so i guess it was about 77 for that day. Does anyone know how many were made on Sunday – would be great to know! Thanks to all the team – it was great working with you all

Best wishes Pandora

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Thanks for asking Pandora, it was great working with you too!
    I understand that the final totals were –
    Friday 71 bags
    Saturday 79
    Sunday 75
    = total 225 for the weekend.

I was hoping that tally would be divvied up amongst the people who helped (a job I used to do with relish…) but I haven’t heard anything. 🙁 I’ll ask around.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.