First morsbag

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by butterfly bags butterfly bags 9 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    itsloopylisa
    itsloopylisa
    Participant

Hello

I’ve been following Morsbags for a few years but have only just made my first bag – I’m an expert procrastinator!

I made this for my sister and another one in the same fabric for Mum – both loved them. Made from fabric I found in the airing cupboard (can’t remember where or when I got it). The labels are smaller than the standard ones (a few years ago you did mini bags and I ordered the smaller labels by mistake) but I have put one on each side of the bags – hope that’s okay. I don’t want to waste the labels so I thought one on each side would make up for less visibility because they are smaller. Hope that makes sense…

mors1

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Hello Itsloopylisa! Welcome to the forum, and to morsbags. Congratulations on getting round to making your first two morsbags 😀 They are lovely! Also, congratulations on managing to post your photos – it’s not the very easiest of procedures. Though, as you say, small labels were intended for small bags, I like your idea of putting one on each side to make up 😆

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

By the way, is your pod Barbourne Bags or is that a coincidentally new one?

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Lovely bag Itsloopylisa. 🙂

Pol
    Pol
    Keymaster

Great bags and great that you’ve caught the bug itsloopylisa! Good idea to put the mini labels on both sides for maximum effect 🙂

itsloopylisa
    itsloopylisa
    Participant

Yes, new pod is Barbourne Bags. Made another 2 bags yesterday as well. Catching the bug…

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

😀 You WERE warned that it’s addictive….. 😉

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Good for you Itsloopylisa! Splendid bags and you remembered where you had put your labels so could sew some on! Excellent start. Little labels both sides is a good idea. As Beattie said too, it was very well done to get the pictures up. Looking forward to hearing from you more and more……

butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

Nice fabric and welcome to morsbag world!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.