Christmas Themed Morsbags

Morsbags HomeForumschallenges and competitions…Christmas Themed Morsbags

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 53 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Ooooo Offcuts – I like that “first entry”. Looking forward to what you come up with next.

Krisaby – I still come up as Ladybag all the time. Driving me crazy!

• This reply was modified 10 years, 4 months ago by Krisaby Krisaby.
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Krisaby, I think you can log in, then go to your profile and choose a nickname for yourself. Joe wrote somewhere that this would then show as your name on the forum. Have a go!! 😀

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

Scallywags the tree bag – oh my days- simply the most stunning morsbag I have ever seen, how will you be able to part with it?

Offcuts – loving the sprout bag 🙂

Tracy Cushing
    Tracy Cushing
    Participant

Bless you Sazzie – if you like the tree bag, then check out the trees made by Helen Howes http://doesnotequal.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/trees%20again?m=0

An amazing clutch of bags all round – I love it when we take the time to have a play with them, it’s a nice change 🙂

I’ve another couple of ideas but I don’t know if they’ll be done in time for the comp – got a bit of a tutu deadline ….

Keep the Christmas bags coming peeps 🙂

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Amazing tree bag Scallywagbags. I am planning to make another one tonight. May as well make use of this insomnia!! 😉

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Thanks Beattie. I am having a go here. Joe did explain to me but I was too dim to understand. Let’s hope it works now – and my remaining bit of sanity will be saved!
    Scallywags do try to get the next bags you have in mind done it time as I am bursting to see them. After you tree bag though, you have a lot to live up to!
    Good luck with the tutu production.

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

It worked. Thank you so much Beattie. Why couldn’t I understand before? Who knows?

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Glad it worked and you’re back to being “Krisaby”, Krisaby 😀

I meant to comment earlier – on ALL the bags – I almost didn’t enter the competition as the standard was so high, but had a go anyway! 😀 Spiffing bags, everyone! I love them all, so glad I’m not judging this.

Closing time and date is 9 am tomorrow morning, so if there are any more entries lurking out there, you need to get a wiggle on and post a photo, PDQ!

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

I didn’t quite finish my second entry – ‘Scrappy Christmas’ but thought that I would post it as a work in progress! The pieces come from my favourite scrapyard. I love wrapping them with wool, tying fabric around them, stitching through them etc.

IMG_0124

• This reply was modified 10 years, 4 months ago by offcuts offcuts.
    ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

Oh my word – what an amazing lot of entries – I really love them all – sadly I ran out of time this year (Yes, I know its today, but Im up on ‘t cliff watching out for whatever, and hoping I dont get blown off !!
    Beatties bag, as everyone has said, is absolutely STUNNING !!! Best Ive ever seen on here. And as for Masterclock – I would love to see that one for real, as I know the lights will flash (I have one he made earlier)
    Well done everyone

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

Well done to everyone who entered….. I love them all!
    Offcuts i love the scrappy bag 🙂

Tracy Cushing
    Tracy Cushing
    Participant

Well done all – fab bags all of ’em.
    Well I ran out of midnight oil last night so didn’t finish any more for this deadline ….but they are on the table as we speak. I do enjoy a themed morsbag 🙂

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

Me too… I’m already planning Valentines <3

Tracy Cushing
    Tracy Cushing
    Participant

Ooh now you’re talking Sazzie, I think I have I may have an idea or two up my sleevies for that 🙂

ahh I see what you did there…. <3 <3 <3

Pol
    Pol
    Keymaster

Many CONGRATULATIONS to Beattie, Masterclock and Scallywagbags for coming joint first!!! Just couldn’t get our judge (Zoe) to choose between them – She said “all have a common theme of a take on the Christmas tree – Masterclock’s was inspired, illuminated and complicated, Beattie’s was multi- dimensional and must have taken forever to put together in such a skillful, colourful way and Scallywagbag’s was dreamy, arty and good as a picture to hang on the wall!! Impressed with how professional the morsbags look and how much time, care and imagination morsbaggers have! Horribly hard decision making process and well done everyone. Tough to choose.”

Prizes are on their way…

Trees may have been the winning theme, but special mention must go to sprouts and snow dogs – the standard was so incredibly high by everyone and it took Zoe ages to deliberate and choose…. thank you so much for entering with such stunning bags and hopefully they will make fantastic gifts for lucky recipients this Christmas 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.