Remember Sewvember

Morsbags HomeForumsmorsbag chatRemember Sewvember

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by ivybags ivybags 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

Wow – bumper lot of labels going out today
    Everone has been busy
    Loving the pics on our Facebook page

butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

So far, so good. Myself and my friend have both made at least 1 morsbag a day for the first week. In fact, I’ve added 26 to our pod (Butterfly Bags) this week.
    I’m sharing lots of photos on the Sewvember Facebook page and on our morsbags Leicestershire Facebook page.
    I enjoy this challenge and it’s always nice to remember that we are part of a bigger morsbags community.
    Xx

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

Great photos Keep them coming

Lindy loo
    Participant

up too 17 bags sewn for sewvember & now sending bags out to chums via the post in A4 envelope ( keep 1 pass one on ) I’ve also switched to recycling thread too ( If I’m allowed) minions of craft are doing recycled gutermman thread for £1,30 a spool instead of £1.90 …

Whissybags
    Whissybags
    Participant

Hi
    I don’t do Facebook but I do Instagram – is Tracy Cushing the lady called Sewvember on Insta. If so, she does a jolly good job and because of her one for Rosie comments I bought some of the “OneforRosie” labels even though I had plenty. Rosie was the lady who started our WI off on making bags in the first place. I remember meeting her at home when she gave us some fabric and threads, she was lovely and such a loss to our community.

Barbara of Whissybags
    Crafty Foxes on Insta

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

Yes, That is Tracey. She does an amazing job, and helps out with label dispatch when needed.
    Rosie was a very much loved and valued lady. We all miss her terribly. She was indeed a very sad loss to the community, and Morsbags.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.