Using morsbags for my business

Morsbags HomeForumswhy you shouldn’t sell morsbagsUsing morsbags for my business

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar ladysilvernight 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ladysilvernight
    Participant

Hi,

I just wanted to check thiis is ok. I run a children’s clothing business and do a couple of craft fairs through the year. I was hoping to make morsbags to give to customers instead of the normal paper bags I provide. I wouldn’t charge for the bags obviously and like the idea of giving a reusable bag to customers. Is this is ok?

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Hi there, Ladysilvernight! Thanks for your question. Getting more reusable bags into peoples’ hands is what it’s all about.

I see no problem with you giving fabric bags to your customers. To qualify as morsbags they need to –
    1) be made out of repurposed or recycled fabric – pieces left over from projects are fine
    2) be given away free of charge
    3) have a morsbags label on each one

Would it be OK with you if I post a link to your question on morsbags’ facebook page to gather more peoples’ thoughts?
    https://www.facebook.com/morsbags/

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by beattie beattie. Reason: Lesser spotted typo
    ladysilvernight
    Participant

Yes of course no problem, I think a general consensus would be a good idea. I will be complying to all the conditions above. Look forward to hearing other people’s thoughts. Thanks for your speedy reply.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.