Labels and PO strikes

Morsbags HomeForumsresourcesLabels and PO strikes

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ivybags ivybags 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

I am sending out label orders in advance of mail strikes, hopefully ensuring that orders are delivered without too much delay. Thankfully we have advance notice of dates (three consecutive next week) so I’m trying to get ahead as far as possible.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Thank you for your forethought, Ivybags! 😀

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

I believe that this weeks strikes have been cancelled, but I sent out a batch on Saturday

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

Here we go again. More strikes this week. The next batch won’t go out until next Monday now, although my PO will be open, so I can drop them in on Friday

Welly
    Participant

Hello
    I received the Morsbags information in an envelope but no labels. I can’t seem to send a message on the chat. Is there an email that I can send a message and order number to separately please to sort this
    Thanks

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Hi Welly, I am sorry you are having problems with this and hope to help sort it out.
    Are you in the UK or another country? (Some areas have a separate mailing system.)

Welly
    Participant

Hello
    Thanks for your swift reply
    I am in the UK
    Thanks

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

Hi Welly
    Im sorry your labels were missing. I can only think that the envelope was damaged (by rain perhaps) as I tape them down too.
    I have packed a replacement order from you, and secured it as much as I can. It will go in the mail today, but I suspect you may not receive it until after Christmas now

Admin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.