How to source Morsbags

Morsbags HomeForumsmorsbag chatHow to source Morsbags

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Ros 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ros
    Participant

Hi, I am in Middlesbrough and wonder how I could have a supply of Morsbags please. I make preserves & sell at markets. I sm always been asked for bags & I have now given out all the plastic bags I had.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Hi Ros, thanks for your interest in morsbags.

It’s up to each pod (an individual or group that makes morsbags) to decide how they give away the bags that they make. Some just make a few for themselves, friends and family to use. Others enjoy making them so much that they make larger numbers of bags and may be planning a handout.

One of the key things that makes a bag made out of recycled fabric a morsbag is that it is given away free, so giving a lot of bags to one outlet would be a bit unusual.

You could contact pods that are local to you by checking the map showing where all pods are.

Click on the “Pods” button just below the morsbags statistics line near the top of the page.

Zoom in and drag the map until you can see the pins marking each pod. You can send a message to a pod if you are logged in, but bear in mind that morsbags has been going for 15 years so pods may have come and gone or email addresses may have changed.

In the long run, you may find that making your own morsbags, or getting together with a friend who enjoys sewing may be the way forward.

Good luck with the jams and preserves stall! 🙂

Beattie
    (moderator)

Ros
    Participant

Thank you. Just seen this.

liamford
    Participant

This is really amazing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.