Fleckney Bees are buzzing!

Morsbags HomeForumsyour areaFleckney Bees are buzzing!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Krisaby Krisaby 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

I was so excited to see Leicestershire pod, Fleckney Bees are now on the top pod page. They are a mother and daughter pod. Rita (mum) like s to jazz up her bags a bit with appliqué, ribbons, braids and fancy stitching. She gives out her bags to contacts, groups that she belongs to, and has been known to have a pile on her supermarket trolley to give away to passing shoppers.She brings in a pile every week to the morsroom and we add them to our general stock. Here is one that passed through last week.

IMG_0756

Sarah is also a member of Team Leics. She works full time but is always willing to help out at events. She is a great cat lover and has just been doing up her new house in Fleckney.

Despite being very busy at work, Sarah very kindly offered to go to the Barefoot Festival for a weekend along with Waley. It was here that she went up a gear and refund her morsbag mojo. As a result she has found a venue in her village, the local pub! ; she gave out 50 bags and 10 were made by the public. Sarah is a big fan of hand cranks and is planning to use them at her Pod in a Pub.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

refund *refound

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I love the applique on the bag Rita made that you highlighted, Offcuts – what a super design, and great for using up little bits and pieces. It’s gorgeous!

The Barefoot Festival sounds intriguing, I’m pleased it got Sarah P back into “The Morsbagging Way” 😀

I like the sound of a Pod in a Pub! Very sociable 😀

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Fleckney Bees, as well as having an attention-grabbing name, sound a fascinating duo! I love Rita’s bag too. Sarah sounds like a useful asset to have around! Look forward to more news and pics.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.