Archive of the old forum available…

Morsbags HomeForumsHelp with the Forum…Archive of the old forum available…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joby
    Keymaster

The old forum is now available, it is read only and for reference only.
    To get to it you can click the link at the bottom of the main forum page under all the Forums listings.
    Here’s a quick link too – https://morsbags.com/phpBB3

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I’m glad it’s still there for reference. I tried to decide what should be kept and what scrapped – and almost none of it merited scrapping IMHO!

tabatuga
    Participant

I am also glad that the old forum is still available. Hope to come back sewing again and, above all, morsbagging (if I can say so) 😀
    Bye!

Joby
    Keymaster

Yes agreed, full of great resources. But we need your help to bring anything across to this new forum.
    The old forum is chocka full with great bits but due to technical reasons of needing to swap round our user system we could not bring it over easily. Also it was easy to navigate to the great bits if you knew the forum well, but we felt despite a ‘fresh start’ meaning losing great bits, it does mean this new forum can be simple, sharp focussed and fresh for new users. Add in to the mix the phpBB3 was horrendous to admin for spam and general complexity.
    The site refresh is all about improving the experience or users old and new and a fresh forum, whilst taking time to build is the best way forward.
    We also plan to translate a lot more to the Resources Page ( https://morsbags.com/resources ) from what is found in the old forum.
    Please do let us know by email ( admin@morsbags.com ) if you have anything to add or know anything in the old forum you would like to see on the Resources page, or feel free to bring things over to this forum from the old.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I am also glad that the old forum is still available. Hope to come back sewing again and, above all, morsbagging (if I can say so)
    Bye!

Wow! Hello Tabatuga! 😀 How lovely to hear from you again – nice to hear you may find time to do some morsbagging again. Do you still label all your bags with your own little logo as well (I think I’m remembering correctly that it was you?)

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by beattie beattie.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.